Thursday, July 22, 2004

Whoa...

I've just notified people about this blog.  Now I am paranoid.  This is how I felt when people heard "Plumb Forgot."  It was cool, yes, but I felt like someone was reading my diary.  (well, at least at the time most people gave me a $5 donation to read my diary)  I guess songs about "I, Robot" aren't as traumatic as songs about having your heart walked all over by an evil, terrible, insensitive, narcissistic bastard (s), but still.  I wonder if anyone will listen to these.  We'll see.   Hopefully My Mundane Life In Song will become a global phenomenon.

3 comments:

Leah Lar said...

Who is this?!?!?

Anonymous said...

leah-
you're amazing. i hope that your blog reaches far and wide. someday you will be interviewed by sujin and gideon and i will be able to say i knew you when.
xo
peaches

Anonymous said...

Hey Leah!

Our full support goes to you! Don't worry about anything you say,
you are among friends!

PS. Nothing is mundane about you!

-German