Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Only Love Song I've Ever Written

Genre: Pop Ballad
Date: 5.15.2004



Description:

When Rebecca and I went to New York City back in May, we were hoping to meet some fabulous, good looking city style sugar daddies.  We didn't meet any sugar daddies, but we found something much better ....

Lyrics:

Three times ago in New York City
I fell madly in love
Oh Benicio! where have you been all my life?
Oh Benicio! you're the best I've ever had

There's no error and no confusion
We're always on the same page
I trust you, I love you, I want you every day
Oh Benicio

You're not the same color, texture, or planetary origin
As anything I've known before
Which gives you such an advantage over all men

You sing such lovely songs
You never do anything wrong
It's easy with you, you know what to do
You're there whenever I need you

I can't wait to get you alone
If only my roommates weren't at home
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you
Oh Benicio

I wish every girl could be just as lucky as me
And render men obsolete

 

No comments: