Thursday, July 22, 2004

It Is Cool When Tons of Robots Climb On Things

Genre: Waltz
Date: 7.16.04



Description:

Last weekend I went to see "I, Robot."  You can't even begin to fathom how excited I was about this.  Canadian Jon (aka "SuperFly") was in town and we went to see it.  As far as I know, nobody in the theater was impregnated.  This song is my review of "I, Robot."  And I don't care what anyone says - it was fun and the robots looked cool. (WARNING: there is a SPOILER in the song! but you should listen to it anyway because the plot of the movie is really inconsequential)

Lyrics:

Will Smith is flexing his robotic arm
Will Smith is gratuitously showering
And placing products such as Converse
But I liked the movie anyway

Cuz robots rule
And it is cool
When tons of robots climb on things
And take over
The people who made them

What's with the robot detsroying that guy's house
And why the kid? Oh - Viki did it
And is Will Smith really flexing his robotic arm again?

Robots rule
And it is cool
When robots fight and robots feel
Despite bad one liners
And bad acting and a bad screenplay
"I, Robot" was fun anyway
I'll take a robot story anyway
But only if they revolt against people

No comments: