Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Online Ink Blot Test

Genre: Waltz
Date: 7.15.04


 
Description:
 
Got a link for an ink blot test in my email and had a few minutes to kill, so I took the test.  It was extraordinarily stressful.  I had no idea what things looked like.  I was, however, really happy with my results:
 
Leah, your subconscious mind is driven most byImagination
 
This means you have a deep desire to use innovativeideas to enhance your life and influence the worldaround you. This drive influences you far more thanyou may realize on a conscious level.
 
Your need to be innovative drives how you look at newopportunities and the kinds of experiences in life youchoose to have. On an unconscious level, the reasonyou may be so driven by imagination is your fear ofdestruction, the opposite of creation. When you areunable to create due to restrictions imposed by yourenvironment or even ones you unwittingly impose onyourself, do you feel trapped or confined? You mayfind these feelings of unease only get better when youfind another outlet for your imagination.
 
With such a strong creative orientation, you arewilling to entertain a broad spectrum of ideas at anygiven time. The world is a fuller, richer placebecause you can contribute new ideas to anyexperience. Your natural curiosity inspires thosearound you and encourages them to come up with ideasthey wouldn't have thought of without your help.
 
Though your unconscious mind is driven most stronglyby Imagination, there is much more to who you are atyour core.
 
If you would like to take the test, here is the link:
 
http://web.tickle.com/tests/inkblot/result.jsp
 
Lyrics:
 
Online ink blot test
Animals, moods, insects
Testicles and breasts
Fairies having sex
Online ink blot test
Causing me no end of stress
Do I see the right things?
Masks, seahorses, anatomy
Reactions
Subconscious
Demons, butterflies and people
Anger, love, fear, and arousal
I'm done with my ink blot test
The results are in
I guess I did ok
My subconscious is driven by imagination
 

No comments: