Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Food Log

I have to keep a food log.

What I really want to do is keep two food logs, one list of what I'm actually eating and one list of what I'd like to be eating.

The actual list is water and salads and scrambled eggs and fruits and vegetables and beans and cheeses and one abberant Mr. Softee ice cream cone because I could not resist. I had a friend in from out of town! I was hosting! I deserved it!

The other list would have things like hash browns, potato knishes, tater tots, mashed potatoes, bread, cookies, some more cookies, and also cookies, cheez-its, ice cream, juice, cocktails, etc.

I recommend the food log for everyone, though. It's actually kind of fun, and you start to feel guilty. The Mr. Softee cone is just staring at me. I hope the nutritionist doesn't give me a hard time, because then I'll have to be like "Dude, do you know how hard it is for me to NOT EAT MR. SOFTEE!?! That bastard drives his truck by my apartment TWICE A NIGHT AND I NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM BUT DON'T YOU THINK I WANT A SPIDERMAN ON A STICK!?"

No comments: