Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Jawas

Why is it that every time you're applying a Star Wars tattoo at work your boss appears at that very second and shrieks, in alarm, "What happened? Are you OK!??!?!" At first you are confused. You then have to say "Oh? You mean why am I sitting here hunched over while holding a wad of wet paper towels against my arm?" If you are Bench Buddy you then say "Because, oh really, its nothing, I just, its minor... it's a... it's a small gash..." And then, if you're me, and you assume that everyone in their right mind is scrambling for an opportunity to apply a Star Wars tattoo at work, you start giggling like a maniac and offer Bench Buddy's extremely conservative and hardworking boss a Princess Leia tattoo which she refuses.

The Jawa tattoo on my forearm is awesome.

I know. Try not to be too jealous.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I need to see pictures of the tattoo, please!