Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Suspense

OH MY GOD why can't anyone just PLEASE call me to tell me what is going on with the apartment!??! WHY WHY WHY!?!?

D said that nobody is calling because they are all busy signing leases and having copies of keys made, etc.

I hope this is the case.

The management gushed today when I called to see if they talked to Potential Tenant. They adored him. They were anxiously awaiting the arrival of his credit report and would call me as soon as they knew anything.

The Potential Tenant said that he was on "pins and needles" waiting for any news... he asked that I think positively and told me he'd get back to me as soon as he knew anything.

I have no reason to think positively about this. Nothing positive has happened yet. Tenants have been denied, people have lied, doors have been broken by realtors, people don't call me back, there is really no reason to think positively.

Why oh why will they not just call me?

I can't take it.

I warned D that there may be tears if this doesn't work out.

I am so very tired.

No comments: