Thursday, July 28, 2005

Jobs I Don't Want

OK.

Sometimes I find myself hating my job.

But, I always find it useful to make lists of jobs that suck way worse than what I do.

Like I just really wouldn't want to be a lawyer.

Yesterday I thought of another job I really wouldn't want to do.

And I think it could quite possibly be the worst job ever.

It is:

Person who works underground in the subway in the small booths that aren't air conditioned and where it apparently gets to be around 120 degrees on some days and there is no air down there and they can't leave and have to deal with annoying and annoyed people all day.

Well, I'm sure there are worse jobs, but man, that was the worst thing I could think of yesterday when it was 100 degrees here and when I was underground for like 3 minutes and thought I was going to die.

Can you think of anything worse?

5 comments:

Dr. Maureen said...

1. Person who must stimulate bull and collect semen for artificial insemination.

2. Accountant.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, but I think you have the order mixed up.

Banalities said...

* "fluffer"

* talent coordinator for 'Jerry Springer'

* corrections officer

* airport security

* mine

Anonymous said...

Man calling actors to be extras.

Anonymous said...

* graduate student
* truck stop janitor

-G