Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Pity The Dolls

Yes, folks, that is the name of the show I went to see yesterday afternoon at the Orchard Street Art Gallery.

Jealousy replaced by the knowledge of the absurdity of my feelings and sympathy for those involved, armed with my new microscopic camera that Father got for a sweet deal, I journeyed downtown to check out the all Mr.-T-doll exhibit.

Bizarre and complete awesomenocity.

They showed "Be Somebody Or Be Somebody's Fool" on repeat.
Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool!

More T's

Here is my Favorite Mr. T:
My Favorite T

Me and Favorite Mr. T:
T and Me

Wall of T's

Mr. T Mohawk

My Second Favorite Mr. T:
Baby T

Weird T's

The guy in the white t-shirt is the guy who collected all the Mr. T's, and he is our hero:
I Pity the Dolls

And, course, Yoda T:
Yoda T

No comments: