Friday, November 19, 2004

Since I've Been Talking About My New Glasses Non-stop....

.... Here they are!!! I picked them up tonight and they actually had the right lenses in them this time!

PB190214
Fabulous old red glasses that I will always love!
PB190212
New everyday conservative pair that I am wearing as I type!
PB190213
Cheap pair I got because I am a guinea, but now that I've spent hours in that place, I realize that they give everybody deals for one reason or another, so it wasn't really a deal at all. I am so gullible. But I love the glasses, so I don't care.

I realize I am insane. I am going to spend no money for the next few weeks to make up for the insanity.

But you have to admit the new glasses are tres cute.

2 comments:

Dr. Maureen said...

Love the new glasses. Me, I'm going to get prescription sunglasses soon! Woohoo! So when I'm driving in the sun, I can put them on, and SEE stuff!

Now, more importantly, how did you get the pictures up there without a little "Hello" insignia?

M

Anonymous said...

love the new glasses you are a total rock star! def. worth the expense ;-)

xo
pw