Monday, November 15, 2004

ODB R.I.P.

A piece of me has died along with the knowledge that Ol' Dirty Bastard, aka Dirt McGirt, aka Big Baby Jesus is dead.

In honor of ODB, I will take this opportunity to remind you of the following link. Enjoy. And feel free to post your results in honor of ODB.

http://www.recordstore.com/wuname/wuname.pl

(Incidentally, I am reminded of our original discovery of this website and how some of us tried to figure out the algorithm. Man were we cool back then!)

Word from Superintendant God-Botherer.

Sniff.

2 comments:

Beth said...

ODB! I'm the ODB as you can see, FBI don't you be watchin' me. You can call me Dirty and then lift up your skirt. Me and Mariah go back like babies n' pacifiers. Oooh baby I like it raw.

Such a sad day. I'm the Grand Moff Puppeteer, and yes, I'm one of the nerds who tried to figure out the website algorithm. I am so uncool that I manage to change things from cool to uncool by my mere presence.

Dr. Maureen said...

OK, I'm weirded out, because I am Half-Cut Skeleton whether I put in my married name or my maiden name! How does it know they're both me? The Husband is Dependable Skeleton for his name and also for his first plus my maiden name.

I also have no idea what this site is or who ODB is or what is going on.

M