Friday, January 06, 2006

Back To Normal

No more fancy hotels, pink laptop bags, or Curb Your Enthusiasms.

Life is back to normal, and I am consequently deliriously tired, exhausted, and won't get to sleep in this weekend.

That's ok, though, because the weekend will be full of goodies like gay cowboys, glow in the dark mini golf, photography, movie screenings, fossils, and hopefully some quality time with D, with whom I haven't shared substantial time since Sunday.

I am so very tired, though. I would kill for slightly over eight hours sleep in my own bed, but apparently this weekend is not the time for that to happen. Oh well.

Have great weekends.

Until Monday...

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't understand glow in the dark mini-golf. Where does this occur? Do you do it at night? Is it in a darkened room? Is it like "disco bowling" where they turn on UV lamps, fog machines and loud music?