Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Kinsey

I went to see Kinsey last night.

The part of me that dug working in the sex lab in college has been obsessing about seeing this movie since I heard about it. Scientists! Sex! Yeah!

It was, however, awful. Please do not see it.

Very one-dimensional, cheesy, and not at all flattering to scientists. Oh well. I apparently missed the only funny part of the movie when I was in the bathroom.

And then I only slept for about two hours last night.

This was due to the perfect combination of caffeine, wine, and butterflies.

5 comments:

Dr. Maureen said...

Butterflies? Care to elaborate?
M

Beth said...

yeah, excuse me, ms. butterfly, but who did you see this movie with? I have my guess. Was it E?

Leah Lar said...

No, kids, wasn't E. Although I forgot to mention that I was PSYCHED that LBF resurrected the term "pseudo-dating" last week in reference to E. I try not to pseudo-date anymore. Just real, crappy, lame ass dates.

Anonymous said...

i'm confused...so what brought on the flutterbyes? please clarify.

FYI-M and EPi, you both looked fab at the party!

xo
peaches

Dr. Maureen said...

Why, thank you, Peaches!

m