Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yes, The Whole World Is in 3D But Still....

We went to see Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D last night to celebrate Halloween.

I kept wondering if there's anything at all dangerous about having goosebumps for an hour straight.

Oh how I love that movie. It's brilliant. Everything about it is perfect, and inspiring, because as a musical it is one of the best.

Yes, I felt like a bit of a loser being one of the only people sans costume in the entire city, but whatever. There are other things going on!

Such as the fact that I feel like death today. I can't keep my eyes open. I have difficulty with the time change, and so this might just be like jet lag. Whatever it is, it sucks. I may leave work early today to nap and then nap some more.

Such as the fact that there is nothing I've wanted more in the world than a lemon donut for the past few days. I fear that a donut might kill me, but since I already feel like death, why not? I may just have to buy one! And also a chocolate chip cookie. Right.

Such as the fact that I am emo. I am mainly emo on behalf of others, but I am emo too because I am close to these things and I should have opinions, even if I try desperately not to have them, and not think about things. These things are real.

Such as the fact that I don't have a band, and all of a sudden I really need one. How is it that I know fewer people here than I did in Boston who are musically inclined?

Such as the fact that I am socially strected too thin.

Such as the fact that I am trying to set up the new blog.

Such as the fact that I still have finished my art project from the weekend.

OK. I should be working so I can leave early.

Until tomorrow...

No comments: