Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Long Weekend Too Short - The Photo Version

A photo from when D and I were playing "Let's drive around to see which house we would like to buy but never could because real estate here is ridiculously expensive." This is the view from the lawn of a new house (a group of lots, really) that is being built that we would like to live in:

Imagine Living Here

The diner where, after much strife, I was allowed to eat a breakfast burrito:

The Diner

The manufacturing plant with which we were obsessed:

Cool Mystery Plant

Cool Mystery Plant Again

One of the 70 or so photos taken while golfing miniature-style:

Mini Golf Victory!

One of the many sculptures of eyes outside the art museum at Williams:

The Eyes

Another one:

The Eyes - Williams

Top of Mt. Greylock:

Mt. Greylock





I liked this trail because it looked like an antibody: (yes, I am a dweeb)

Antibody

Random field we found while lost:

Random Field



I think this was the only time I was truly relaxed over the entire weekend. D and I were there completely alone, aside from the million catepillars that crawled all over us the moment we sat down.

The trail where we found the crying kid who was abandoned by his thug teenaged brother:

The Woods - No Lost Child Yet!

There are a million more but they are even more boring than these.

No comments: