Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Last Night

Two no-shows. Jerks.

And again, two really enthusiastic girls. As with the night before, one took all of the information and said "I am going to go there tomorrow to fill out an application! I WANT this apartment! It's perfect for me." I asked her to call me either way, even if she changed her mind, as I asked the girl the night before.

I've heard from neither of them. Of course.

I really can't take this anymore. I can't believe that my old apartment has become my entire life. I have spent more time in that apartment since I've moved out than I ever did when I lived there.

I hate people.

Except for the guys who bought my bookshelf last night.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Maybe you need to change your strategy. Rather than saying, "Please call me and let me know", pretend like you have a million things to do and this is the lowest on your priority list. I realize that is a lie, but I almost feel like sometimes you have to play "hard to get". Like, if you exude this confidence and non-chalance, like "so many people have seen the apartment and so many people are filling out applications that I'm totally not worried about it". Of course, that could back-fire, too.