Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Carol Contest

As per Nithya's suggestion, I am thinking about writing a Christmas carol!

I have an idea for lyrics, but here's a better idea: A My Mundane Life in Song Christmas Carol Contest!

You write the lyrics, I'll write the music and post it on the blog.

Here's the deal:

1. Write a Christmas Carol - no more than three verses. It can be of your own design, or it could be a parody, set to the tune of a pre-existing Christmas carol.

2. Post the lyrics on the blog by 3:00 this afternoon. Of, if you want it to be a surprise to the readers, you can email the me the lyrics.

3. I'll pick one and record it this weekend.

4. And if there are a bunch, I'll record a bunch.

Yeah!

I'm not going to get too excited because I doubt that any of you will have time to write a Christmas carol in the next few hours. If there are no entries, maybe we can have the contest again next week when there is more time. And if there are no entries then, then I will win and record my own song.

Awesome.

No comments: