Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Know What You're Thinking

You're thinking "Leah Lar hasn't written anything about Snoop Dogg in ages! What's wrong? Is everything ok?"

So here you go.

And for more from Live 8, click here.

Bench Buddy and I were just discussing who got the most screwed, and I'm voting for Germany. Yes, they got Ah-Ha (yes, folks, watch Ah-Ha butcher their song and be amazed how 20 years have apparently not elapsed for the lead singer!) but they also had to listen to Chris DeBurgh, who you might remember from such mega hits as Lady In Red.

Wtf?

Bench Buddy thinks the U.S. got screwed, but I disagree. Def Lepard! Kaiser Chiefs! Stevie Wonder! Will Smith doing the theme song from Fresh Prince of Bel Air! And Maroon 5. And Rob Thomas. And freaking Black Eyed Peas. Right. I am changing my vote. We really did get screwed.

No comments: