Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Soup

I just braved the hot soup that is NYC to adventure into China Town on my quest for cheap lenses for my four pairs of eyeglasses that now require a new prescription.

Get ready....

Now, as you all know, most things in NYC are ridiculously overpriced. In fact, until two weekends ago, I was convinced that everything, from groceries to socks to bathroom accessories, was overpriced in NYC.

Then I found Fabulous Fannies, with their fabulous but cheap eyeglasses!

The fabulous people at Fabulous Fannies referred me to a place in Chinatown that they said was the best deal in the city.

This place is apparently the best deal in the world because...

Are... you... ready....

$65 for one set!

$65!!! I am getting four sets of lenses for only $20 less than one set at Evil Pearl Vision.

And they didn't even try to pressure me into getting anti-reflective coating!

Ah, New York, you have my heart again.

No comments: