Friday, May 06, 2005

What Did People Do Before the Internet?

I'll tell you what they DIDN'T do. They most certainly DID NOT sell their lava lamp via Craigslist. No sir!

I just sold my lava lamp for $15, and while the people were here buying it, I convinced them to buy my pink lamp for $10 and Roommate's Papasan chair for $20. And they want my red IKEA cabinet and will pick it up on Sunday!

Good thing we're all mad at D and are not hanging out with him tonight, because if we were, we'd be $25 poorer and begging strangers to buy our stuff on Craigslist!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Did D screw up AGAIN?! Argggh! No offense to the XY chromosomes, but why can't boys handle a difficult situation? They totally break down in a crisis. Well, a lot of them do. Bummer, man.

Sunil Natraj said...

You know what, honestly??? They used to do it. No lies here.