Sunday, May 08, 2005

Smooth

I am posting this from my new apartment, wherein I am hooked up to a mystery neighbor's internet connection!

Life is good, folks.

Good good good.

The move went as smooth as it possibly could have.

D was a rockstar boyfriend.

I feel like this place is supposed to be my apartment.

I am not at all unpacked. Did some cleaning, put together the bed with much strife, basically assembled the bedroom, went grocery shopping for staples and realized that local "market" does not have staples such as any sort of cereal that I find edible, watched Star Wars Episode II with D, went to bed and couldn't sleep due to thinking about unpacked boxes and city sounds (note to self: purchase white noise maker) and things to do. So many things to do.

But I am in my new apartment, living alone, in Manhattan.

I'll write more later when there isn't much to do.

One thing, though. My apartment, thankfully, falls into the category of "Apartments That Seem Bigger With Stuff In Them."

YES.

You must all visit.

1 comment:

Dr. Maureen said...

Well, I'm glad to hear this. Yay on the move! And now I don't have to feel bad about our being morons and not thinking of the loft as a place to sleep, AND I didn't have to help you move!