Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Open Up Your Chest

Yes, M, you are right, because Jimmy is straight out of a movie.

In the movie version he is played by Morgan Freeman. He is smaller and older than Morgan Freeman, but he has that vibe. Think of a 5'7'' and thinner Morgan Freeman aging jazz musician talking really slowly and wisely kind of guy.

He just stopped by and said "How's the lonely?"

I told him I was feeling better because I'd gone to the movies, which was a normal activitiy for non-lonely people. I told him about Saun of the Dead, which obviously he hadn't heard of.

He said "Just what you need. Open up your chest and laugh a little."

Yes, Jimmy, yes.

He told me I was looking better today. When I asked him how he was doing, he said "I'm still here. Last night, I got out some food for dinner. Then, found myself a bag of potato chips and two tootsie rolls and that was my dinner."

Awesome.

I don't know who should play me in the movie, though. Hmm... things to think about.... but Ione Skye is going to play M. Or maybe Mary Louise Parker because I haven't seen Ione Skye anywhere lately.

2 comments:

Beth said...

L Dog - Don't pretend like you haven't already picked out the actress to play you in the movie. You've already made the movie poster. Wasn't it Christina Ricci? Speaking of which, I don't think I look like Kirsten Dunst anymore. Well, I never thought that, but you did. Jenn says that I look like Maggie Sheffield now, with my current haircut. (The eldest daughter from the Nanny.) Hmmm... not sure how I feel about that.

Leah Lar said...

I want Christina Ricci to play me since we practically have the same last name, but I just don't think it's right. In the movie poster I was being played by Lacey Chabert of Po5 fame, but she doesn't look as much like me now that she is a grownup. Additionally, her breasts are gigantic so it would never work. And she's cute, and when I made the movie poster I was still cute and not the bitter old spinster that I am now. Hmph.