Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oh My

I got the phone call. I guess this means I'm moving back!

Ummm. Whoa (said in my brain in the style of Keanu).

I wonder if I should stop the blog after I move, since the blog started when I was trying to move from MA to NYC. I guess that would be the tidy thing to do, but since when has life been tidy?

Oh my. This is really happening. Sometimes I feel as though I've been possessed. Various people think I am being irresponsible, but guess what! Those are the people who are old and unhappy and miserable, and if they took risks when they were younger they'd probably be far less bitter and judgmental now, and wouldn't be exerting precious energy in telling me I'm making a huge mistake and making me feel stupid.

And since when have I ever been irresponsible? These people don't know me well enough to know that I would never ever ever do something like this if it wasn't reversible and if it wasn't possible.

Whoa (again in the style of Keanu).

I guess I really thought it would fall through because I am a person with bad luck and, well, it shouldn't have been so easy. Then again, I still don't know what's going on with the apartment situation and with D and I'm sure that could all be a disaster but whatever! I have somewhere to be in May and I will be there and no stupid evil NYC landlord will stop me! Nope!

Man, I have a lot of musicals to see in the next few months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok what is going on LL!!! I am excited for you!!! Congrats..........

Anonymous said...

Wooooooo! Can't wait till you're back in MA! Wooooo!

Leah Lar said...

Thanks! I have been possessed by a frivolous and non-anxious spirit and am apparently attempting to switch careers at the ripe old age of 30. I'm ditching science (at least for the time being) and am going to school back in MA to try to become, ahem, a photographer. Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS GREAT!!!! You are going to be sooooooo great! Woooohoooo!!! Go Get em LL!!!!

Beth said...

Who says that you are being irresponsible? That's ridiculous! That is so not true. You are awesome! I'm so excited for you!