Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cross

My to-do list includes things like "Call the Bank and complain..."

Because they will not send me the paperwork. I've been calling them for three years! Why must everything be so difficult?

On my list of calls was to call two magazine subscriptions that should have started but didn't. My goal was more to just ask when the first issue would be coming (I subscribed to both in November and expected both December and January issues, but upon checking I learned that one comes out only 4 times a year and the other every other month, so I figured there was just some weird gap or something).

I called both just now and both said that I should have received issues.

Ergh.

What if I hadn't called? They were like "Do you want us to send you the missed issues?"

As if this is a question that needs to be asked! Obviously! Do they expect me to say "Well, I did pay for those issues but I don't really need them. No, please, keep them and my extra money."

I am trying not to fume but it irks me that everything is a battle. It's going to be a joy when I have to change my address.

No comments: