Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Winds of Change

After the Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players, it was time for the karaoke party prequel!

D, RR and I travelled back to Williamsburg, where we enjoyed chocolate covered strawberries (and bananas!) courtesy of RR and got our karaoke on.

Roommate and her new Boy/Toy were at the Loft. They definitely thought we were nerds, but that didn't stop them from joining in.

In fact, Boy/Toy can really sing.

And, for the second time in one weekend, I sang Poison by Bel Biv Devoe.

And also Buffalo Stance.

And D and I performed a stunning duet of The Flame.

And RR and I kicked ass during La Isla Bonita:

La Isla Bonita!

And I learned that I should never ever sing Creep, no matter how well I think I can sing along with Thom Yorke.

We were exhausted, but that didn't stop RR from beautifully executing her own version of The Scorpion's Winds of Change:

RR Sings Karaoke on her Deathbed

Nothing stops karaoke!!!!! We won't stop! You can't stop us now!!!!

No comments: