Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Mundane Life In Song Would Like To Welcome...

... a very special guest, RR.

I love when the blog hosts guest writers.

RR has summarized her feelings about our weekend karaoke experience as follows:

Leah's Birthday Karaoke Extravaganza

Hit Lists
High Light Performances

Male

D's heartfelt rendition of Roy Orbinson's Crying… I dare you not to cry!

Bench Buddy's Pearl Jam...would have made Eddie proud and was right on and just what we needed.

Female

Leah's Creep….She is too hard on herself folks.

Leah's Buffalo Stance... "What's he like? What's he like anyway?!"

RR's Easy

Duets

RR and D's Hungry Like the Wolf

Leah and RR's Live to Tell...oh Madonna you know our pain. Thank you.

D and N's True nicely done among chaos… it is hard to make the crazy look less crazy but you did it and N's "I know it's true Hoos" were awesome.

Leah and D's Flame.. I was there folks and need to get a fire extinguisher.

Duets that would have Rocked Brooklyn leaving them talking...had we been called up or Named Liz.....

Leah and RR's Milkshake...we can teach you but we will have to charge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slow down! I can't read this fast.