Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Obsessive Entry of the Week

I want a Snoop Dogg action figure. I looked at some on the web, and there are
apparently three different ones, but I don't love any of them enough to pay $35. If they were $15, maybe. I want one for work. And one for the loft. And one to carry with me at all times.

In the spirit of Snoop, please enjoy the following:

http://www.asksnoop.com/

I will always love this website.

In other news, I went to see The Machinist last night.

The writer saw Fight Club and Memento and thought "Wow! Those were great movies! You know what would be awesome? If I take all the crappy stuff from both of those movies, combine them, and then have a grotesquely thin protagonist to trick people into thinking I've written a good movie!"

The only good thing about this movie was that it was pretty.

Christian Bale, however, was not pretty. I didn't think it was possible. He is my longest-lasting celebrity crush.

(Breaking news: Someone in the lab just said to the pregnant woman "But isn't your stomach itchy? I remember my stomach being really dry and itchy. Did you try the cocoa butter thing?")

I've loved him since Newsies. I have been rabid. I haven't seen too many of his recent endeavors, but have seen Swing Kids about 10,000 times. If I had to marry someone, it would be Christian Bale. Well, not Christian Bale at 119 pounds. Plump, adorable, perfect Christain Bale.

He is pretty much the only celebrity crush who has endured the test of time. I've gone through every phase - Corey Haim, Jon Knight, William Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Brad Pitt, Dave Grohl, Jude Law. Christian Bale has always been there.

Yum.

And I liked him before everyone realized he was super hot after American Psycho.

And how excited are we for Christian Bale to be Batman in Batman Begins?

I cannot contain myself.

The only thing with Christian Bale, though, is that he is very serious. He never smiles. Which will be good for the Batman role. But not good in a boyfriend, which is the only reason I'll never date him.

Heh.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!

I found a deal on the Snoop Dogg action figure:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/subtoy2.asp?Queryid=af461

check it out! 11.99 and only 4.99 shipping!

nobody can beat me at deal finding! ;)

Enjoy!
German