Monday, November 29, 2004

Bad Mood Be Gone!

Today during lunch I went to pick up my hemmed purple pants, which look fabulous. I cannot wait to wear them this weekend.

On my way back from the pants mission, I stopped at Subway for lunch. I love Subway because they say "Our sandwiches have only three grams of fat!" and then harrass you at the cash register until you buy a soda, a cookie, and chips.

Fine with me! I asked for a white chocolate chip cookie. No chips. Take that!

I sat down to eat and realized they had given me two white chocolate chip cookies! Apparently two cookies is the equivalent of one bag of chips in the meal deal. I bit into cookie 1 and it was pure bliss. Why? Because this cookie, for whatever reason, tasted exactly like a Lucky Charms marshmallow.

And I had two of them.

Yes.

Bad mood officially thwarted by a white chocolate chip cookie.

Word.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I know I have said this before, but I am insanely jealous of your purple pants. I have looked high and low for purple pants that fit me, the tall freak that I am. The latest in my quest has brought me to Victoria's Secret, where I never buy clothes, but I realized that they sell pants in 30", 32" and 34" inseams. I am a 34" inseam, surprise surprise. So, I ordered a pair of lavender-colored, courderoy pants in an appropriate size with 34" inseam. They are backordered. The quest continues, much agita ensues.