Friday, February 16, 2007

Red Bull

My trip to the post office last night was for a delicious little treat known as the 25th Anniversary Special Release of The Last Unicorn on DVD. Thank you, Brother. We used to watch this non-stop. I can't believe it was 25 years ago. I can't believe how time has flown. I can't believe that the music is by America and I had no idea.

***

Have you seen this? I don't even know what to think. I go from feeling heartbroken (our poor boys) to immensely pissed off (because I can't believe that this is still going on) to feeling uplifted (because there is true love in this world). These two have a long road ahead of them and I wish them them the best.

***

I am craving moshi and am hoping that it will magically appear at my apartment tonight. D is good at finding things.

***

I hope karaoke doesn't turn into a mess tonight like it did last time.

***

I had a wonderful conversation last night that undid many bad things. Things are settling down, and I don't feel uncomfortable anymore. I am proud that she's letting herself feel the way she feels instead of allowing others to influence her. I am happy she's being herself. I hated it more than anything when she wasn't, and now I can explain it to her and she understands.

***

Many people are bored at work today.

***

I want it to be 8:00 now!

***

Have good weekends!

No comments: