Thursday, February 08, 2007

The New Keanu

I have determined that Josh Hartnett is this decade's Keanu Reeves, and thus can I now watch and appreciate movies that feature Josh Hartnett. I started watching The Black Dahlia last night and kept thinking "Oh how terrible he is but I am strangely compelled to keep watching this..."

Where does this leave Keanu? I don't know. I guess it leaves him animated.

That is all.

Revision 1: Upon finishing The Black Dahlia I have concluded that perhaps Josh Hartnett (and overall terrible casting, as well as a horrid screenplay) is a force that can ruin good things. I don't think it was entirely his fault, though. Even Scarlett was bad in this movie.

Revision 2: I dreamt last night about starting photography school. I had a break between classes, during which I went home to my log cabin for lunch. D came to meet me (he was not living wherever I was attending school) for, well, um, you know, it was a dream, and in the dream D was being played by Keanu. Awshummmmmm.

No comments: