Thursday, October 12, 2006

And Now For the Things I Couldn't Part With...

My whole life fit in here.

My Life...

Old records and books on records (Barbie! Strawberry Shortcake! Etc.!).

Records

She-Ra, Princess of Power. I am going to try to sell these on Ebay.

She-Ra's again!

Etch-a-Sketch and his brother Skedoodle. They both still work.

Etch-a-Sketch and Skedoodle

Pile o' Barbies for future art project. Woo hoo!



Oh man, I could not throw away the Sesame Street house. Never!!!!

Sesame Street House

These are a mere fraction of the salvaged My Little Ponies.

My Little Ponies

Nobody could ever throw these away.

Ballet Slippers

Charmkins!!?!??!?! Yes!

Charmkins!

Strawberry Shortcakes galore!!! And yes, they still smell good.

Strawberry Shortcakes

The Strawberry Shortcake shoes blissed and tripped me out.

Strawberry Shortcake Shoes

And you can't forget the pets. Cutest. Things. Ever.



And then there are the miniature ones. Awesome.

Miniature Strawberry Shortcakes

Did anyone else play with Busy Bears? I was nuts about these. Most likely because they are small, and I am nuts about little things.

Busy Bears

I was insane and collected (and personified) erasers. I did not throw them away.

Erasers

Dear god, my charm necklace (color coordinated, of course)!

Charm Necklace

Care Bears. The stuffed ones did not fare so well in the attic.

Care Bears

Dolly Pops, old school.

Dolly Pops

These are not even all of the smurfs.

Smurfs!

And finally, the sticker books.

Sticker Books

That's all for now, but there's more where these came from. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the Mr. Hooper Little Person! Oh, Mr. Hooper!

We had the Sesame Street Little People house, but I don't think that we had all the Sesame Street Little People. We possibly had Mr. Hooper, though.

Mo
(I couldn't log in because I switched to Blogger Beta.)

Beth said...

Oh dude, thank goodness you saved the sesame street apartment house! I have that. It's a classic. Your children will thank you someday for that. I love the little erasers! I used to get those from the dentist. I'm bummed because dentists do not give out fun little things like erasers anymore. The most you can get is a sticker or a stupid toothbrush, maybe some floss. I want a cute eraser! It's not like dentists have no money... they're raking it in! They could spring for a penny eraser.