Thursday, October 12, 2006

Trashed Nostalgia

The My Little Pony stable didn't make the cut.

My Little Pony Stable

Scooter didn't survive time very well.

Scooter

Stuffed fruit people - no idea what these are, who they belonged to, but I remember having mad affection for them. And where are they? At the dump!

Weird Vegetable People

Remnants of the "Berry Bake Shoppe," and a stray Jem doll that was in the house. I threw the rest of them out in the yard for dump transport.

Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bakeshop

The games? All gone!

Games

We wanted to keep the Lite Brite but the cord was moldy. Devastation.

Lite Brite

Good bye, Ewok Village.

Ewok Village

Au revoir, Castle Grey Skull.

Castle Greyskull

Oh how we loved this camping set. And now its gone!

Camper

Fisher Price cash register? Hours of fun.

Cash Register

Jem's guitar. Gone.

Jem Guitar

About 1/20 of what we tossed this past weekend. Please note Jem's apartment, en route to the dump.

More Trash

My Little Pony Castle and Millennium Falcon being throw away together.

My Little Pony Castle

See you on the other side, Ouija Board.

Ouija Board!

No, not the Jem stage! I just can't take it.

Bake Shoppe and Jem Stage!

I didn't start taking pictures until we were virtually finished going through things. There just wasn't time. This barely represents the things we parted with.

No comments: