Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Little Lab!

I am so behind.

I've been distracted by work and biological clocks and groceries.

I can't decide what's worse - travelling or grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving.

I digress...

Last week I went to some gallery openings with R in pursuit of free drinks and good art. Our evening was cut short by my emotions, only after I ran into Joe Pesci without even noticing.

Prior to my anxiety getting the best of me, we passed this window on 10th Avenue. It's a display space for some gallery and there is always something bizarre within.

R and I were thrilled by that night's window! It was... a lab!

Lab1

I wish I knew who did this, or why. I wish I'd been more focused on things other than stupid boys and could have processed what the point of this was! And taken better photos!

I could do neither, but it's wicked awesome anyway.

Lab2

A dissection of some sort. Little beakers. The artist's face on the dolls?

Dunno.

But still... awesome.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Dude, capsella was my favorite toy. I'm so glad that someone is making good use of it now. Also, those look like the little chicks from the Bitter with baggage book. (BTW did you know there is a sequel to that?)