Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Concentrating

It is difficult to concentrate at work when you know that you will be seeing Batman Begins in a few short hours!!!!

Christian Bale as Batman. Does life get any better? It is bizarre to me that I have had a steady crush on Christian Bale since the early days of Newsies. Tastes change and evolve, yet Christian Bale remains a constant.

Men have come and gone - Corey Haim, William Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes - but Christian Bale persists! YUM.

In other movie news, I watched Maria Full of Grace last night, which is an excellent movie that gave me an ulcer about 10 minutes into it.

OK. I really should work and stop shreaking "BATMAN!" every five minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering who the heck actually wanted to see the new batman movie.

Dr. Maureen said...

So how was the movie?