Wednesday, December 07, 2005

On Hiatus

Hello Readers,

I am heading up to MA for the rest of the week and through the weekend to shop at outlets, see family, see friends, eat burritos, sing Christmas carols, see new houses, possibly bowl!, and hear Sister play some music. It is going to be awshummmm.

Until next week....

Sincerely,

Leah Lar

p.s. I got two great submissions for the Christmas Carol contest but did not receive them in enough time to work on them last weekend. Which means I will work on them next week and weekend. So if you have an idea, send it my way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas.

i think it's pretty funny that going to massachusetts somehow equates to burritos in your head. personally, massachusetts makes me think of cajun but i'm a weird-o.

-paul c.