Thursday, August 26, 2004

Stress

Not much going on here other than complete and utter STRESS.

Trying to hold things together at work. I don't know how the world can expect me to function at work when I have so many other things to think about, and things that are far more important than my current job.

In other news, I have found a roommate! She too is relocating from Boston. I think this worked out so well because her mother, like mine, was praying to St. Anthony. Heh. She is very cool, likes karaoke, is a texture vegetarian, and has lots of kitchen stuff. I am thrilled. We will begin looking for apartments this weekend during the Republican Convention with the assistance of Rebecca.

In Sister News, my sister played her first show as the bassist for 8 mm Fuzz on Tuesday! The show was great. It was in Salem. It might has well have been on another planet. There were bikers and ladies with 80s hair dancing. All I have to say is Steve = Rock Starrrrrrr. Man. They were really good. Vick looked hot.

I'll write more when things are less chaotic. Now I must eat lunch.


8 mm Fuzz First Show Ever

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I realize that I'm not really commenting on your recent post. Is that breaking every blog rule in the world? Beth shared your blog URL with me some time ago and I don't really want to work today, so I'm doing the most vile activity known to an employer - surfing the net during work hours. The shame!

Anyway, I caught up on your posts since the review in song of "I, Robot" and "Benicio". That was cool.

Your brother is moving to Edwardsville! That's cool because I'm originally from IL and lived in MO for 7 years before coming to Boston. SIUE? Edwardsville Rocks! Ok, no it doesn't, but St. Louis totally fucking rocks. The U City Loop (Delmar) is the shit. The cost of living is a joke compared to here, so I hope he loves it. I also hope you can visit him, someday.

Good Luck in New York.

jansell

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't want to knock your St Louis,
but honestly, I've been here for four years
and it is not been the best experience. I
must admit Grad school doesn't make me see
things in a good light.. but I really miss
Boston. I need my own "new york" to find..
maybe seattle?