Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Stupid Non-Omen

In one hour Kerry's concession speech will occur.

This is a sad, sad, sad day.

I seriously cannot believe that people think that this freaking Bush regime is acceptable. War. Horrible economy. Destruction of the environment.

Another four years of this. Unacceptable.

Man.

Freaking south and middle.

Watching the states on the map turn red last night was almost more stressful than watching Game 7 of the Sox/Yankees series two weeks ago at this time.

I ask you all to read (and listen to) my blog entry from August 6, 2004. I still feel that way. If only Clinton could just run for eternity! He has enough charisma (and a wonderful track record, Monica aside, but who really cares? he is a great leader and led us to nothing but prosperity) to be elected for the rest of time.

I went from being nervous nervous nervous nervous to being sad sad sad sad sad sad.

The only thing that could make me happy today is to be signed to Matador. LBF sent me an email that said I should be a famous rock star, and I agree. Then I could use my fame and fortune to Rock the Vote.

Sad sad sad sad sad.

That is all.


No comments: