Friday, September 10, 2004

We Got the Apartment!

I feel like Future Roommate and I are war buddies. We've only known each other for two weeks but I feel like we've been to Hell and Back together.

Yesterday morning we got left Boston at 4:30 am to go to NY to sign our lease. We actually signed the lease. We got the keys. It seems like its good. I am so suspicious of something going wrong after this entire process, but really, we have the keys and paperwork, so I think its ours!

I will be excited once the relief has warn off.

1 comment:

nithya said...

Congrats on the apartment! Reading through your efforts to find a place makes moving to NYC harrowing.

5 months worth of rent at once -un. f'n. believable.

SO happy for you and your new gig in NYC. (AND I'm happy for me since NYC is only a hop and jump from Philly and I can see you more often. Yay.)

Good luck with the move!