Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bill Pullman

One of the main differences between Boston and NY is that if you see a guy who looks just like Bill Pullman on the streets of NY, it might very well be Bill Pullman!

I saw a guy this morning who looked just like Bill Pullman. Well, a haggard, real-life version of Bill Pullman. I was standing on the corner with him waiting to cross the street to my office. He looked very confused and then ran in the opposite direction towards a post office. He ran like Bill Pullman too. Maybe it was actually Bill Pullman. I almost said "You look very familiar" but figured that was lame. I should have just said "LoneStarr!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Bill Pullman went to UMass. Just thought I'd point that out.

Mo

nithya said...

Hahaa, I had a similar sighting yesterday on 5th Ave with Reese Witherspoon. (It might have not been her since I'm getting numerous reports that she's filming the Johnny Cash movie in Nashville right now.)

But yeah girl, get used to it. I see at least one famous person on the street everytime I'm in NYC...